eBay’s first seller update in 2018 revealed very important information as to how eBay’s buying experience will look moving forward. More importantly, how the sellers will be impacted.
As a new seller, I never paid too much attention to eBay’s seller updates but as the years passed I realized that reading the updates is not optional, but a MUST!
A good example to the importance of reading the updates is the active content ban which was announced in the 2017 eBay summer seller update.
If you sell on eBay and didn’t pay attention to this update then you simply took the risk of having your account suspended for not complying to the new policies.
In this post I’ll summarize for you the main topics of the spring update (most to least important):
- Grouping Same Product Listings Together
- New eBay Stores Shopping Experience
- New eBay Stores Subscriptions
- eBay Guaranteed Delivery Will Be Available to More Sellers
- Increase in Insertion Fees
- Reducing the Number of Return Options
- Discouraging Listing in Two Categories
- Earning a Top Rated Plus Seller Status Has Become More Demanding
- New eBay Labels Experience