We will pay you for our mistakes!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team. We use cutting edge methodologies and technologies to develop ground-breaking design platform, optimized for eCommerce.
If you want to have an impact on the world of eCommerce while reaching new professional heights, this is the place for you!
- Work on new features until they go live on production, together with Product and Development departments.
- Generate test cases for new features.
- Participate in manual regression QA cycles.
- An academic degree in a relevant profession.
- At least 3 years of focused experience in testing in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in testing on web & mobile environments.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in reporting/delivering problems.
- High UX awareness – UX testing approach and understanding.
- High level of articulation and writing in English.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, under pressure.
Here’s why you’d love CrazyLister:
- World class team: We’re at the cutting edge of what we do.
- Competitive Salaries: We know that pay isn’t the only (or even most important) motivation for top performers, but it matters, so we’ve got you covered.
- Awesome People: Our team has accomplished a lot, both at work and in life. You’ll join coworkers who bring out the best in you.
- Sane Work Schedule: We aren’t into burnout, and we don’t do 60-hour weeks.
We’re in this thing for the long haul, and for that we work at a sustainable pace. You’ll be measured by the work you get done, not the time you spend doing it.
What do we do? We make eCommerce 100x easier for retailers.
Some more data…
- High growth SaaS Startup
- Venture-backed – we’ve got some cash to burn
- Over 100,000 users from 150+ countries absolutely love us!
- Chosen as one of Europe’s Top 10 eCommerce startups
15 freakishly cool guys and gals sharing these Values:
- Work Hard
- Play Harder
- We are a Team!