Here’s why you’d love CrazyLister:
- World class team: We’re at the cutting edge of what we do.
- Competitive Salaries: We know that pay isn’t the only (or even most important) motivation for top performers,
but it matters, so we’ve got you covered.
- Awesome People: Our team has accomplished a lot, both at work and in life. You’ll join coworkers who bring out the best in you.
- Sane Work Schedule: We aren’t into burnout, and we don’t do 60-hour weeks.
We’re in this thing for the long haul, and for that we work at a sustainable pace.
- Flexible Vacation: Need time off? No problem. We don’t count vacation days,
and you’ll be measured by the work you get done, not the time you spend doing it.
What we do?
Making eCommerce 100x easier for retailers
Some more data…
- High growth SaaS Startup
- Venture-backed – yeah we’ve got some cash to burn
- Over 80,000 users from 150+ countries absolutely love us!
- Chosen as one of Europe’s Top 10 eCommerce startups
15 freakishly cool guys and gals sharing these Values:
- Work Hard
- Play Harder
- We are a Team
We will pay you for our mistakes!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team.
We use cutting edge methodologies and technologies to develop ground-breaking design platform, optimized for eCommerce.
If you want to have an impact on the world of eCommerce while reaching new professional heights, this is the place for you.
Work on new features together with product and dev until it’s on production.
Generate test cases for new features.
Manage outsource QA testers.
Participate in manual regression QA cycles.
- Must – At least 2 years of focused experience in testing in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Must – Experience in testing on the web & mobile phones.
- Must – Knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Experience in reporting/delivering problems.
- B.A. in computer science will be an advantage.
- High UX awareness – UX testing approach and understanding.
- High level of articulation and writing in English.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, under pressure.